Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DANGEROUS PHOTOSHOOTING

Non sono mai fortunata con il tempo. Ogni volta che decido di scattare qualche foto ai miei abiti, piove! Così il mese scorso, dopo vari tentativi falliti, abbiamo deciso di cercare una location al chiuso. Non sapevamo fosse vietato scattare nelle stazioni della metropolitana, ma scappare è stato anche più divertente. :)

//

I'm never lucky with the weather.
Whenever I decide to take some pictures of my clothes, it's raining!
So last month, after several failed attempts, we decided to find a indoors location :)
We didn't know shooting was prohibited in subway stations, but escape was even more fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




DESIGN & STYLING: Yoanna 
MODELS: Stefania Baldi, Melissa Ventrice 




1 comment:

  1. Hay dear blogger! How are you?
    I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother! You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete