Friday, May 07, 2010

L O V E

Handmade illustrations made for the exhibition FREEDOM. BEAUTY. TRUTH. LOVE.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket





What do you think about the theme I have chosen? :D 
The idea comes from quotes, moments, movies and songs that have always accompanied me.  
And from the ideal which I hope that never leave me. 
Over that illustrations I exposed some photo, clothings and the t-shirts you already know. 
Again many thanks to all partecipants. 
Soon i'll post some photos of the evet.  

//  
Cosa ne pensate del tema che ho scelto? :D 
L'idea nasce da frasi, momenti, film e canzoni che mi accompagnano da sempre. 
E da un ideale che spero non mi abbandoni mai. 
Oltre alle illustrazioni ho avuto modo di esporre anche alcune foto, degli abiti e le t-shirts che conoscete.
Ringrazio ancora una volta tutti i partecipanti e gli organizzatori. 
Presto pubblicherò le foto dell'evento.  

W.L.Yoanna

No comments:

Post a Comment